Thursday, September 22, 2011

I'm still alive!

Hello blogger-world.

Yes. I am still well and alive. Just haven't really had the time to post much, but that's all. Unfortunately, school has started, but I think that will only help me post more often, since I will be under a pretty regulated schedule. I have so much I want to talk about, yet so little time. Maybe I can spend the blog writing a list of what I will be posting the next few days..

Oh, and on a side note. I need to learn more about blogger... I'm sorry if you've left comments or said something and expected an answer but didn't get it.. I don't know how to do that..

Anyhow, here's the list --

Summer School of Truth 2011 (wow. I can't believe I didn't write about that..)
*The Experience of Abraham (Part 5)
*The Experience of Isaac (Part 3)
Serving the Lord as a living
Constitution
Christians on Campus on Wildcat Welcome Week.
The Bible Reading Challenge
The Progressive Dinner
Small Groups
Classes this year
Living with Stephen Chow (this will be fun to blog on)

I think that's a lot on my plate right now.. In fact, if you would like me to blog on a particular one first, let me know!

*The Experience of Abraham and Isaac, in a gist, are a series of my life story as a Christian. I recommend starting from the first one :)

No comments:

Post a Comment